Exploring the Microsoft Cloud
7th September 2017
Microsoft Paddington, 2 Kingdom Street, London W2 6BD
Who Should Attend
IT & Technical Decision Makers, Business Owners, Managing Directors
What is Microsoft Azure? Where and when should you consider choosing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security? Blue Chip and GCI invite you to discover more by joining us for our FREE Exploring the Microsoft Cloud Event on Thursday 7th September 2017 at Microsoft Paddington, London.
This interactive session will offer an in-depth look at Microsoft's Cloud offerings, with expert-led advice, recommendations and methods of deploying Azure or Enterprise Mobility + Security within your organisation. We will also address the challenges of both BYOD and GDPR, as well as the services we provide to support these hot topics.
What this session covers…
- Microsoft Azure: information on Microsoft's suite of Cloud-based applications, as well as Services & Models: IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) key features of this Enterprise-grade device management software
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): how it will affect your business and how Azure and EMS can help you become compliant, plus how EMS can help improve BYOD security
What you get at our exclusive free event…
- A private, unbiased and technically-led discussion with peers – not a sales pitch!
- Expert advice from Kelvin Papp, Senior Solutions Architect at Blue Chip and Andrew Wild, Cloud Product Manager at GCI
- Networking lunch
- 09.30 Registration
- 10.00 What is Microsoft Azure?
- 10.30 Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- 11.00 Leveraging Azure – How & Why?
- 11.30 Break
- 11.45 What is Enterprise Mobility + Security
- 12.45 Lunch