Webinar: How You Can Protect Your Business Network & Mobilise Your Workforce
25th October 2017
Who Should Attend
IT & Technical Decision Makers, Business Owners, Managing Directors
Technology is advancing at lightning speed. With the Internet of Things and BYOD exploding in popularity, it’s not always easy to keep one step ahead of hackers or protect your network from vulnerabilities. Even large and prestigious Enterprises can make mistakes; Equifax, Deloitte and Wonga have appeared in the media for data breaches in 2017 alone.
To put it in to perspective, the below statistics are just a flavour of what your business is up against:
- On average, the typical digital consumer has 3.64 devices – all need to be connected
- 76% of businesses are unprotected from insider threats
- On average, a hacker has access to your network for 140 days before they are detected
- 7 in 10 companies say they cannot be certain that their data is adequately secured when employees work on mobile devices
- 80% of companies have been the victim of a cyber-attack in the last 12 months
Our webinar on the 25th October 2017 at 10:00 – 10:45am will explain how Aruba ClearPass can help enforce security, as well as bring visibility and control to the anywhere, anytime, any device business.
Our webinar will:
- Explain why there is need for security policy management to secure your LAN and WLAN environments
- Outline how GCI’s multi-layered security solution enhances your IT Department’s ability to easily move and secure any mobile-first deployments
- Demonstrate how you can identify all devices, secure access and ensure only authenticated, authorised or “healthy” devices can connect to your network—regardless of vendor
We will also showcase how GCI and Aruba ClearPass can empower your IT Department to provide:
- Visibility into all connecting and connected devices, wired and wirelessly
- Control of IoT, BYOD and corporate devices, across multiple network vendors
- Response with seamless integration of security tools for automated threat detection, escalation and unified policy enforcement
In simple terms, our webinar will explain how GCI and Aruba ClearPass can reduce the risks and vulnerabilities to your enterprise networks, providing secure access for guest, BYOD and corporate devices.
Gurvinder Bansel - Product Manager for Network and IT Services for GCI
Gurvinder is a CCNP qualified, Technical Consultant specialising in Networking and Communication. He has significant experience in configuring and maintaining client networks with a range of products from vendors such as HPE, Juniper and Cisco. A professional with a passion for learning, Gurvinder also holds a PhD in Computational Physics, Quantum Physics and Mathematics from Brunel University.