Network security is a crucial component in the fight against digital threats. However, for most organisations corporate antivirus is treated as a peripheral application – it’s rarely managed effectively, and is often neglected as a key pillar of corporate security.
Kaspersky Hosted Endpoint Security from Blue Chip provides the next generation of antivirus protection. Supplied “as a Service”, the administrative pain and overhead of maintaining on-premise management servers is removed. Receive the elements that you need to ensure the security of your devices without having to worry about back-end maintenance, upgrades, or the scalability of the solution to support your growing Desktop and Server Estate.
Our Hosted Service incorporates all that you would expect in a full Endpoint Security suite, including extensive antivirus and anti-malware protection, limited web filtering, device and application control, and full support for Windows, Mac and Linux endpoints.
- Simple, cost-effective antivirus
- Industry-leading Endpoint Security, charged on a "per device, per month" basis
- Range of agents to support client, server, and mobile operating systems
- Centrally-hosted and maintained in the Blue Chip datacentre
- A team of trained experts on-hand 24/7 to complete or assist with all phases of the deployment and ongoing maintenance of the software within your business
- Blue Chip manage all aspects of the back-end infrastructure including maintenance, upgrades and break-fix support where needed